Review about Value Place Accomodation from Bossier City, Louisiana

31 of 55 Value Place reviews

When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We had to go get tissue paper for the restroom.The next morning wanted to use the iron and was told we have to wait to 9 o'clock but at 8:15 the manager she said she was the manager open the door to our room without knocking she said we was not in the computer and she was checking all the room she was very rude and disrespectful she told me that she could evict me (I I thought that was the landlord job not the Handyman)

and I told her that was just fine give me my money back and I will leave.

We will not stay here another night. Customer service stinks here and let me not forget the blinds with them close I could see outside.

We keep these places open.Value Place 2275 Old Minden Rd.Bossier City,LA 71112 Ps.If I could have to her picture I would have sent it to

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Value Place Accomodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #800560

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value Place? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 55 Value Place reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.