When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We had to go get tissue paper for the restroom.The next morning wanted to use the iron and was told we have to wait to 9 o'clock but at 8:15 the manager she said she was the manager open the door to our room without knocking she said we was not in the computer and she was checking all the room she was very rude and disrespectful she told me that she could evict me (I I thought that was the landlord job not the Handyman)
and I told her that was just fine give me my money back and I will leave.
We will not stay here another night. Customer service stinks here and let me not forget the blinds with them close I could see outside.
We keep these places open.Value Place 2275 Old Minden Rd.Bossier City,LA 71112 Ps.If I could have to her picture I would have sent it to
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Value Place Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..."
- "I have been looking for a job since 2015 after losing a college scholarship so I could return to college. A school board employee who helps get students into the..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."