Value Place - Wrong number

Tried calling complaint line number is NOW a Hispanic call center

Review about: Value Place Customer Care.

Value Place - BAD EXPERIENCE

1.3
Quality of Food

I booked a non-smoking room, double bed. They gave me a smoked in room with a single bed!!!

They would not switch rooms and had me wait 2 hours while they ran an air freshener which did not help. It was disgusting. The manager was of no help and would not compensate me for the money that I spent on air fresheners,candles, disinfectant...

but the desk person was. {{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Value Place - This place is the worst

13001 Central Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123, USA 0 comments
1.9
Quality of Accommodation

I’m going to start with the staff. They are nice and courteous to me and apogetic when I have issues here at value place Albuquerque,NM 13001 central ave NE 87123.

That is the ones who work in the office. First off, my room has no cold water. I can Yumura the hot supply valve completely off and no cold water. LA.

Plumbing lic. #5454 Joufneyman Michael Nichols. Second, I can’t get my room cleaned. They came in once in three & half weeks and cleaned, mopped & vacuumed, the floor.

The bathroom hast been cleaned at all. Third, the laundry room. The machines steal your quarters on a regular basis. The front desk can’t give your quarters back because the manager hasn’t emptied the machines so you get dollars back.

No good to me because I need quarters to do my laundry. Two of the five are out of order. Out of order as in almost TWO YEARS. Yes two years!

The dryers work fifty percent of the time plus the majority of the buttons are broken off so you have to use a pointed object to try and get them to work on the cycle that I want. After I pay my weekly rent on time, my room key has to re programmed for three days afterwards. Also multiple times in that same day! The grounds.

The garbage cans are full or overflowing with trash. The hallways smell like.....I don’t even know what that smell is but it is awful!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Value Place - Staff member lied

11301 Colorado Ave, Kansas City, MO 64137, USA 0 comments
5.0
Quality of Food

Have stayed at this establishment for a month in Kansas City and night clerk was trying to say that Kansas City has an ordinance about using a small portable gas grill on my tailgate. I was not drinking alcohol and she was completely rude stating false claims about an untrue ordinance.

I work for a nation wide construction company who has currently 28 rooms at different establishments across the 4 state area and will be no longer be using your establishment because of staff member at Kansas City location off of Colorado st .

7/14/17 . I have grilled my dinner quietly every evening to myself and never a complaint .

Value Place - Nasty

1.5
Quality of Accommodation

Arranged for a 2 week stay. Should have known from the first step into the "lobby" this place was not what it seemed.

From the broken wine bottle by the back door to the CONSTANT stink of cigarettes to the obvious on site workers that look like ***. This place is a dump. Smoke smelling non smoking rooms and the skunky smell of pot will round out the excrutiating experience. If you ever see a Value place sign, pass it because rest assured it will be a hang out dump for the locals down on their luck.

Calling it a hotel is a shame to other reputable real hotels... It should be considered a pay as you go emergency shelter...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Value Place - 2 people injured in shooting

After changing names to Woodbridge Suites they had a shooting that left two people injured. I previously posted, "Don't use the f word".

Allen Collingsworth is the most incompetent property manager I have ever met. He is damage their brand. Also one of his employees is very unstable, a red headed housekeeper. They have an uncomfortable working relationship.

Something is amiss at this location. He advocates no shenanigans. But He allows them continually. The trash container is constantly over filled.

They have trailers parked in spots that restrict view when entering property. Intestate noise, firing next door and loud door closure mechanisms make it impossible to sleep.

Review about: Value Place Woodspring Hotel.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value Place - Simple Review #1488322385

Quality of Food

I was denied of linen and im a customer thats been here for over 5 weeks. I needed new sheets and towels and they told me to wash my own. Someone needs to contact me asap at 704 589 6337

Value Place Dc Afb Review

1.4
Quality of Accommodation

Ridiculous NICKEL and DIME charges. I guess RIPOFF INN didn't go over well with test audience.

$10.49 for towels a week (2 towles, 2 wash cloths and a dingy bath mat, for a studio that sleeps 4). $20 a week for decent WiFi, because the free won't even load E-Mail. $29 for a $10 coffee pot and $40 for starter pack of cheap dishes to keep as a reminder of the screwing you got "saving money" staying at a Value Place and cooking your own food. Also they only clean rooms twice a month.

No "VALUE" to be found, save your money and stay at a reputable hotel ! !

With free amenities that you can use and not pack along or buy on the fly. To add insult to injury MOST of the staff are rude and the hotel is full of obnoxious drunks, loud partying construction workers and illegal immigrants.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Value Place. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Value Place to other companies on our site.

Value Place - Simple Review #1481514520

I NEED CORP. TO contrack me ASAP*** PLEASE IN REFERNCE TO VALUE PLACE NORTHEAST SAN ANTIONO TEXAS 78218 MY # 210-334-7673 LOCATION 6922 I H 35 N PLEASE Please call

Value Place - Customer Care Review from Madison, Tennessee

Madison, Tennessee 0 comments

Place an order on the 25th of September and it was delivered on the 26 which was the next day ipon checking with the front desk daily I'm continued to be yold that it haven't came in but i have the emails and the time that the ups truck deliver it and there still saying that it didn't come in . Im sick of yhem lying to me and my brother because it was an order for my Benny Spears a Bluetooth headset.

Now my patients have run out and i have yo yet to dpeak with the manager because he's never fone. SOMETHING has to be done about tjis before i take yhe next step.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Value Place. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value Place.