1.7

To whom it may concern.

My name is Carla Young, I have been staying the last two weeks at Value Place at

3800 North I-44 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73112.

This has been a horrible experience. I’m on the 4th floor room 403 and my key never works. No one is ever at the front desk when I’m there. I’m in a non smoking room and there is cigarette ashes all over the floor. The TV remote didn’t work there are very few channels that come in and the ones that do the picture is more static than anything else!!

(That was week one. ) I stayed another week and they never give me clean towels, toilet paper, they do not take out the trash, I have to do everything!!!!! There are more kids that live there than adults!!!!! I’m paying over 300.00 this week and I don’t think clean towels are to much to ask for. I’m frustrated and expected a lot more than the service I received, not sure if this is the same in all your hotels, but this is how this one is ran.

This person wrote the review because of "poor everything. the room is dirty, stinks the service it horrible" of value place room from Value Place. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value Place to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor conditions, bed old, tv does not work few channels and alot of static and dirty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value Place for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments