Value Place - This place is the worst

1.9
Quality of Accommodation

I’m going to start with the staff. They are nice and courteous to me and apogetic when I have issues here at value place Albuquerque,NM 13001 central ave NE 87123.

That is the ones who work in the office. First off, my room has no cold water. I can Yumura the hot supply valve completely off and no cold water. LA.

Plumbing lic. #5454 Joufneyman Michael Nichols. Second, I can’t get my room cleaned. They came in once in three & half weeks and cleaned, mopped & vacuumed, the floor.

The bathroom hast been cleaned at all. Third, the laundry room. The machines steal your quarters on a regular basis. The front desk can’t give your quarters back because the manager hasn’t emptied the machines so you get dollars back.

No good to me because I need quarters to do my laundry. Two of the five are out of order. Out of order as in almost TWO YEARS. Yes two years!

The dryers work fifty percent of the time plus the majority of the buttons are broken off so you have to use a pointed object to try and get them to work on the cycle that I want. After I pay my weekly rent on time, my room key has to re programmed for three days afterwards. Also multiple times in that same day! The grounds.

The garbage cans are full or overflowing with trash. The hallways smell like.....I don’t even know what that smell is but it is awful!

Value Place - Nasty

1.5
Quality of Accommodation

Arranged for a 2 week stay. Should have known from the first step into the "lobby" this place was not what it seemed.

From the broken wine bottle by the back door to the CONSTANT stink of cigarettes to the obvious on site workers that look like ***. This place is a dump. Smoke smelling non smoking rooms and the skunky smell of pot will round out the excrutiating experience. If you ever see a Value place sign, pass it because rest assured it will be a hang out dump for the locals down on their luck.

Calling it a hotel is a shame to other reputable real hotels... It should be considered a pay as you go emergency shelter...

Value Place - Simple Review #1476553757

I made a week reservation and stay only for two nights. I was charged for week and i am calling them for six times for my refund. Its been 3 weeks until now still make follow for my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value Place Room.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Value Place - Simple Review #1476535032

Cleanliness

Couldn't sleep the beds u can't sleep. Need new beds.

Value Place - Simple Review #1475438749

1.2
Quality of Food

I would like to get my money back for atleast 2 of my nights like the service here was horrible it sounded like people were fighting next to me making noise internet didnt work my room wasnt cleaned

Value Place Room Review from Wyalusing, Pennsylvania

Wyalusing, Pennsylvania
1.7
Quality of Food

Hi I recently stayed at a Value Place in Wilmington North Carolina. Me and my fiance went down there the 4th of July weekend.

We stayed for eight days and it was terrible. There was stains on our bed and on our sheets there was Grease on the stove top our room smelled terrible. They gave me a different room then the one I booked because they overbooked the hotel by 10 and the room wasn't clean and there's people still in it.

They didn't do anything to fix the problem and tell at the last two nights we stayed there and they only refunded me $102 because the manager wasn't there the whole week to refund us for the 8 days so they only refunded us for the last two nights we stayed there. I am not happy with this issue I drove 9 and a half hours and spent $400 on a room that I didn't order and only got refunded $102

Value Place Room Review from Terrytown, Nebraska

1.3

April 1st 2016 I move to Value Place

short term at the time the magement was great how can you charge a person for services , they're not receiving if you put a credit on your account, they will change your daily rate from 42.43 to 71 a Day for a STUDIO 1 person why not pay your bill before Due I would recommend anyone staying here cuz Vale place will change yours at any time I have had a work order in for 3 weeks or a light bulb for my oven and housekeeping is dying to come in your room they don't clean up to my standard and I wonder about the safety when 3rd Shift and sleeping VALUE PLACE 116 CHALMERS ROAD GEENVILLE SC.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value Place Room.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

We have stayed at value place and iris about the cleanest place yet. Very good customer service and they take pride in keeping it that way. My husband and I have no complaints.

Value Place - Let me see how this works

Public Advisory not for family and children!

Value Place 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168

Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168

Name change due to complaints!

Do not believe all the great reviews made by tons of valuplace employees trolling the web flagging bad reviews and making fake excellent reviews!

ValuePlace/Woodspring Suites Plainfield and Indianapolis and many we have stayed at are pretty terrible just poorly run cheapo cardboard and paper walls with no screening of who or what they let in!

Noise!!

No Parking!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Value Place - Thought you should know!!

1.7

To whom it may concern.

My name is Carla Young, I have been staying the last two weeks at Value Place at

3800 North I-44 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73112.

This has been a horrible experience. I’m on the 4th floor room 403 and my key never works. No one is ever at the front desk when I’m there. I’m in a non smoking room and there is cigarette ashes all over the floor. The TV remote didn’t work there are very few channels that come in and the ones that do the picture is more static than anything else!!

(That was week one. ) I stayed another week and they never give me clean towels, toilet paper, they do not take out the trash, I have to do everything!!!!! There are more kids that live there than adults!!!!! I’m paying over 300.00 this week and I don’t think clean towels are to much to ask for. I’m frustrated and expected a lot more than the service I received, not sure if this is the same in all your hotels, but this is how this one is ran.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value Place Room.

Reason of review: poor everything. the room is dirty, stinks the service it horrible.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor conditions, Bed old, Tv does not work few channels and alot of static, Dirty, Non smoking room.

Value Place - Room Review from Highlands, Texas

My response to the email value place sent me:

Exactly how do you suppose I give Value Place a chance to "earn back my trust?" It's been two weeks since my first complaint at the Aerotek Houston Tx location. I called everyday since the first day I checked in complaining, trying to get my money back because the front desk basically told me I was screwed.

I was informed that me discovering roaches in my room was considered, "incidentals." After consulting with my lawyer I was informed that a "incidental" is wifi failure, hole in the wall, chipped paint in the bath tub, a broken cabinet, etc, NOT A ROACH INFESTATION. I was promised management would be in contact with me; still hasn't happened.

So unless "earning back my trust" is reimbursing me the money I spent at your hotel for that week then you leave me no option but to keep moving forward with legal proceedings. The way Value Place treated me was cruel and unfair which still I attempted to handle at the lowest level possible.