1.8

When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We had to go get tissue paper for the restroom.The next morning wanted to use the iron and was told we have to wait to 9 o'clock but at 8:15 the manager she said she was the manager open the door to our room without knocking she said we was not in the computer and she was checking all the room she was very rude and disrespectful she told me that she could evict me (I I thought that was the landlord job not the Handyman)

and I told her that was just fine give me my money back and I will leave.

We will not stay here another night. Customer service stinks here and let me not forget the blinds with them close I could see outside.

We keep these places open.Value Place 2275 Old Minden Rd.Bossier City,LA 71112 Ps.If I could have to her picture I would have sent it to

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of value place room from Value Place and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value Place to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value Place for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Value Place?

Comments