Dalzell, South Carolina
2.1
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Im trying to sleep!!!! Dance party usa is going on upstairs and the traffic in and out of the front door shakes the wall to my room.

I hate it here and we Will be checking out in the morning and Not staying here for the rest of this job. There we go, its midnight and the screaming kids are in the hall. 80 lb dog in the room above us juming and running. Really who has an 80 lb dog in a hotel room?

Another thing WTF is this smell? Im purely disgusted with this place. Im waiting on the pimp to start beating hookers against my door here and should i mention the drug deal in the parking lot. Hey guys what about curtians???

I understand having a kitchen with no pots and pans or dishes concidering the price but how much more should i pay for some quiet at 12am. I have to work in the morning. This is an epic fail!!! Ok im going to try to go to sleep folks.

Do yourself a favor and spend the extra couple of bucks on yourself.

I HATE IT HERE!!!!! I want to go home now.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Value Place. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Value Place to other companies on our site.

Comments