My response to the email value place sent me:

Exactly how do you suppose I give Value Place a chance to "earn back my trust?" It's been two weeks since my first complaint at the Aerotek Houston Tx location. I called everyday since the first day I checked in complaining, trying to get my money back because the front desk basically told me I was screwed.

I was informed that me discovering roaches in my room was considered, "incidentals." After consulting with my lawyer I was informed that a "incidental" is wifi failure, hole in the wall, chipped paint in the bath tub, a broken cabinet, etc, NOT A ROACH INFESTATION. I was promised management would be in contact with me; still hasn't happened.

So unless "earning back my trust" is reimbursing me the money I spent at your hotel for that week then you leave me no option but to keep moving forward with legal proceedings. The way Value Place treated me was cruel and unfair which still I attempted to handle at the lowest level possible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of value place room. Value Place needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned value place room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value Place.

Comments