1.3
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

April 1st 2016 I move to Value Place

short term at the time the magement was great how can you charge a person for services , they're not receiving if you put a credit on your account, they will change your daily rate from 42.43 to 71 a Day for a STUDIO 1 person why not pay your bill before Due I would recommend anyone staying here cuz Vale place will change yours at any time I have had a work order in for 3 weeks or a light bulb for my oven and housekeeping is dying to come in your room they don't clean up to my standard and I wonder about the safety when 3rd Shift and sleeping VALUE PLACE 116 CHALMERS ROAD GEENVILLE SC.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of value place room from Value Place. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value Place to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value Place for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We have stayed at value place and iris about the cleanest place yet. Very good customer service and they take pride in keeping it that way. My husband and I have no complaints.